VidCoder a DVD ripper for Windows, provides a simple, modern interface, and supports encoding presets.
A feature that was largely absent from the last version was support for Blu-Ray discs, which the developers realized in time and has already been added.
- Multithreading support.
- Support MP4, MKV video.
- Fully integrated coding.
- Hardware-accelerated encoding with AMD VCE, Nvidia NVENC and Intel QuickSync
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD streaming
- Stream setting by changing the video quality.
- 2 pass coding.
- Bulk video encoding.
- Customizable Pickers to automatically select audio and subtitle tracks, destination, titles and more.
- Instant source previews.
- Creates small encoded clips.
- Pause, resume coding.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
|Follow us on Google News|