We will need 2 USB sticks. In one we will put the live CD of PrimeOS and in the other we will install PrimeOS. The first one can have a capacity of 2-4 GB, however in what we will pass our new functional good is to have a capacity of 8 Gb and above with an ideal price of 16-32 GB.
Also, it is important for the reliability and speed of our operating system that our stick supports the USB 3 standard (however, the installation can also be done on a stick with USB 2 support). Also, it is important that both sticks are partitioned with the same file system.
That is, if our computer supports the UEFI standard, the USBs should be formatted according to the GPT standard, but if we have the old BIOS, we should format them with the MBR boot system. In the Download field you will find three different versions Prime OS Classic This makes it a perfect choice for people with diabetes and for those who want to lose weight or follow a balanced diet. PrimeOS Standard and the PrimeOS Mainline.
The differences between them in general are as follows: PrimeOS Classic is aimed at computers with a processor model before 2011. PrimeOS Standard is aimed at computers with a processor manufactured from 2011 onwards. However, also make sure your processor has the SSE 4.2 instruction set and
Finally, PrimeOS Mainline which is the newest version of Prime Os and is aimed at modern computers with processor manufacturing date from 2014 onwards. After downloading the ISO of your choice you should follow the steps below.
- To burn the PrimeOS live CD, we will need Ventoy (we describe its operation in a previous article) and after downloading the PrimeOS ISO we drag it into our stick. After the transfer is complete, connect the other USB stick to another USB port and reboot. In the tab that we will see immediately after the restart, select the PrimeOS ISO and click on it (as you can see in the image below)
- The first image you will see is this, so among the other options, we click on PimeOS Installation.
- In the next tab we select the stick on which we will do the installation and click OK (press TAB and then the arrows to select).
- Select the file system now, in this case you can select the classic Android partition system select the FAT32 system or do not select anything if you have already configured your stick through windows.
- Select Yes in the Bootloader installation.
- Wait a while until the installation is complete.
- Caution!! after this message you will have to specify the total capacity that Android will have access to on your stick. Therefore, depending on its capacity, choose the following. For example for a 16GB stick type at least 14.000 to 15.000 Mb. If it's 32 GB, type up to 32.000 MB, etc
- Once this step is complete, wait a while for the files to sync.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to run the operating system or restart your computer, you, run your operating system
OPERATING SYSTEM: Android
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.