The boot media you create is compatible with both BIOS and UEFI, so you don't need to create two separate media for these two boot modes.Windows PE (WinPE) for Windows 10.
- No hard drive required. You can run Windows PE entirely from memory.
- The basic version requires only 512MB of memory. (If you add drivers, packages, or applications, you will need more memory.)
- To boot Windows PE directly from memory (also known as boot RAM), a continuous portion of physical memory (RAM) must be available that can hold the entire Windows PE (WIM) image.
- To optimize memory usage, manufacturers must ensure that their firmware maintains memory locations either at the beginning or end of the physical memory address space.
- Windows PE is not a general purpose operating system. It may not be used for purposes other than development and recovery. It should not be used as a client or embedded operating system. There are other Microsoft products, such as Windows Embedded CE, that can be used for this purpose.
- To prevent it from being used as a production operating system, Windows PE automatically stops running and will restart after 72 hours of continuous use. This period is not adjustable. When you restart Windows PE, all changes are lost, including changes to drivers, drive letters, and the Windows PE registry.
- See WinPE: Mount and Customize for permanent changes. The default installation of Windows PE uses the FAT32 file format, which sets its own limitations, including a maximum file size of 4GB and a maximum disk size of 32GB.
5.- An important detail, how to write to USB via AOMEI PE Builder as described only applies to older computers running Bios. So, if your computer starts via UEFI you will normally follow all the above steps but in the end instead of registering the ISO on USB you will choose to save the Windows PE ISO file that you will download somewhere on your computer.
6.- From there, download the software rufus and run it, click the select button and upload the ISO file. Select GPT as partition plan and finally press the start button to start the recording. Finally, after completing this step, restart your computer.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.