Zback is a small, portable Windows application (no installation required) that will help you back up your computer to keep your data safe.
Which in particular you can synchronize files and folders, or synchronize two computers via USB drive or LAN, backup for general use and restore with many options.
It supports files larger than 4 GB, synchronizes local drives or your network (LAN) computers, includes Drag and drop support from Windows Explorer and a preview function.
- No installation needed - just extract to any directory on a fixed or removable drive.
- There is also an installer version available from the home page
- It works from a USB stick.
- Backup and sync to local drives or network (LAN) computers.
- It can be used for backup, synchronization, cloud mirroring (Google Drive, DropBox, etc.).
- Unicode support for foreign characters in filenames.
- Support for files larger than 4 GB.
- Ways to copy, update files, update existing files, mirror source to target, sync, backup with date and restore.
- Filter files by extension, size, date.
- Maintain multiple versions of backup files.
- Include and exclude specific directories.
- Preview and Run.
- Automatic batch generation of scripts for routine backup.
- Schedule for batch operation - you can set the task repeat interval and it will run automatically.
- Verify copied files.
- Drag and drop support from Windows Explorer.
- Small size.
- Free software.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
Download the Zback app
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.