Librera Reader (also known as Lirbi Reader, PDF Reader) is a highly customizable and feature-rich application for reading books in PDF, EPUB, MOBI, DjVu, FB2, TXT, RTF, AZW, AZW3, HTML, CBZ, CBR on Android devices. With its intuitive but powerful interface, Librera makes reading the ebook a real pleasure.
Easily discover documents with configurable criteria such as auto-scan (default user folders), search (with in-app file explorer), recent (read progress indicator), support for bookmarks, annotations and EPUB3 content tables, support for young people and configurable day and night functions, configurable connector color, vertical scroll lock. Documents are easily identified by thumbnail covers of adjustable size and style with detailed descriptions.
Your library can be sorted by path, name, size, date, etc. and there is a filter to locate specific documents or groups of documents. When reading, documents can only be locked in scroll mode and their navigation can be adjusted either on a page or on a screen.
- Easy document discovery with configurable criteria
- Automatic scanning (of user-defined folders)
- Browse (with an in-app file explorer)
- Recent (with reading progress indicator)
- Support for bookmarks, annotations and EPUB3 tables of contents
- Support for cloud and online directories
- Sync between Android devices via Google Drive (reading progress, bookmarks, etc.)
- Adjustable day and night modes
- Configurable link color (so footnotes and endnotes color)
- Support for many popular online (including translators) and offline dictionaries
- Vertical scroll lock
- Automatic and manual centering of documents
- Import custom CSS code
- Musician mode with adjustable scroll speed
- Customizable TTS reading and built-in media player
- Search text with multiple words
- Online document conversion
- Reading archived (.zip) documents
- Import and export settings, automatic backup of current session
- And a bunch of other features..
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.