Multi Commander is a multi-tab file manager and is a great alternative to the standard Windows Explorer.
It uses the very popular and efficient double panel layout and has everything you need in your daily work with files to increase your speed and efficiency.
It has all the standard features that any file manager has, such as copy, move, rename, view.
But the big advantages of Multi Commander are the special features that allow you to perform advanced tasks with ease such as, automatic sorting, file browsing. edit the Windows registry, access FTP, search and view files and images.
- Built-in script support that allows you to automate many tasks and extend its functionality.
- Fast and efficient file management.
- Dual-window tabbed interface to work with multiple folders open.
- Cache that allows for quick file browsing.
- Easily handle folders with many thousands of files.
- Show files in detail, list or thumbnail modes. Use powerful filters to narrow down what you want to view.
- Work in the background for all tasks that take time to complete, allowing you to continue working without interruption.
- Use the mouse and drag and drop or use quick keyboard commands for all tasks.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2)
- Powerful and flexible file search.
- View and change file permissions.
- MultiRename tool for fast and safe renaming of multiple files and folders.
- File viewer that allows you to view files of any size with minimal memory usage.
- Image tools to convert and rotate images, view and remove tags.
- Built-in image viewer for Jpg, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Display movie information from IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes as extra columns in your movie files.
- Audio tools for viewing audio file properties, viewing and/or editing MP3 tags.
And many other advanced features....
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
Download the Multi Commander app
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.