Tired of wondering where you saved that important document? Looking for your apps and can't find some of your favorites? It is known that the built-in windows search can help you, but it might not be the best solution.
Neosearch is a completely free program that introduces a new way of searching. It is a free, lightweight program that, with the use of advanced algorithms, makes indexing literally a piece of cake.
Searching and finding results is very fast, and full results can be instantly reworded by name, size, location and last modified time.
Hyper-navigation allows you to quickly navigate to any file or folder on your system and supports the use of wildcards.
List of features
- It presents you with dynamic results that maintain change as you type in your query.
- Gives you a complete list of files that match your query (when the search button is pressed or "Enter") in just 0,01 seconds.
- Allows you to quickly access any file or folder on your system using over-navigation.
- Small hard disk footprint and RAM usage (1.5MB). Paths to be included and excluded can be explicitly defined.
- Indexing can be scheduled and can also run on demand.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.