We often need to update a folder that receives files from many different folders. Horodruin is a free file synchronizer with unique features such as handling more than 2 folders with just a few clicks.
It is very simple and has the following basic features, such as, handling multiple folders (2 or more), folder resolution can be modified according to your needs, also the ability to save and load settings, the ability to save in a separate folder, optimal copier multiple files (using temporary files and / or replacing files).
You can easily integrate it with a word processor, hex editor, and a difference viewer, with minimal use of the registry (Explorer integration only).
- Handling multiple folders (2 or more).
- Folder resolution can be modified to suit your needs.
- Ability to save and load your settings to files.
- Ability to save in a separate folder.
- Optimized multi-threaded file copy engine (using temporary files and/or overwriting files).
- You can easily integrate it with a text editor, a hex editor, and a diff viewer.
- Minimal registry usage (only for Explorer integration).
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.