As you know, the printer prints documents and photos page by page, and the printing speed is not fast enough, especially when you have a large number of files to print. You have to select or open files in different formats from different programs and then print them. This certainly costs a lot of your time.
BulkPrinter is a free program for Windows that allows users to bulk print multiple documents in different formats such as PDF, WORD DOC/DOCX, Excel XLSX/XLS/CSV, PowerPoint PPT/PPTX, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and but.
By adding the files you want to print and clicking the start now button, the program will send each file to the printer one by one automatically until all files are printed. So you can step away from your computer and let BulkPrinter get the job done.
You can also set the print orientation, page range, paper size and more options before you start printing. BulkPrinter also provides a compatible mode option called "Print by Default Program". If you want to print files from the program that opens them by default instead of the BulkPrinter printing program, you can make that choice and start printing.
- Bulk printing of large numbers of documents
- Bulk printing of files in different formats
- Support printing PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TXT, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG and other formats
- Adjust the print orientation
- Adjust paper size
- Adjust print page width
- Black and white print available
- Multi-language environment: Supports English, French, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Ελληνικά, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Finnish.
How to bulk print PDF, WORD files
BulkPrinter has a simple menu and allows users to print documents and images in bulk instantly. Follow the 3 steps to start printing bulk files:
- Drag and drop PDF or WORD docx documents (or files in other formats) you want to print to the file list. The files will be added to the file list immediately.
- Select the printer you want to print your files to from the Printer box. (By default, BulkPrinter would select the default printer you have set in your Windows).
- The last step is to click "Start Now!" to allow BulkPrinter to start printing all the files you added in bulk immediately.
- You can choose to print documents in "Portrait" or "Landscape" with this option. Note that for some files it is not possible to set an orientation.
- Adjust image on page. This option only works for printing images. Once you select this check box, the program will stretch the image to the paper size.
- You can set the print page number range here. For example, if you set 1 to 3 for a 5-page document, the program will print only 3 pages: page number 1, 2, 3.
- Page size. This option allows you to set the page size: A4, A5, Letter and more common page sizes.
- By default, the program sets the page size to the printer's default page size.
- Copies. This option allows you to set how many copies you want to print per file. Black and white. You can select this to force print documents in black and white only.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.