FFmpeg Batch AV Converter is a free audio and video encoder that allows you to use the full potential of the command line ffmpeg
with a few clicks of the mouse in a convenient menu with drag and drop capabilities and progress information.
With guidance wizards things become easy for non-experts. Thanks to the ability to encode multiple files, it is the fastest encoder available as it maximizes the use of system resources by launching as many simultaneous processes as your CPU thread count supports.
You can change encoding priority, pause and resume, set auto shutdown. It is a very good tool for experienced users as well as beginners. It provides unlimited batch encoding of single or multiple files for almost any audio/video format.
You can use any set of parameters and test them before you start coding. You can multiply streams, submit video subtitles (as track and hardcoded), crop, link, screen record, capture M3u8 or YouTube URLs.
- Video encoding h264 / h265 / NVENC / QuickSync / AMD VCE / ProRes / AV1 / Theora.
- MP3 / AAC / AC3 / FLAC / WAV / Opus audio encoding.
- Encode multiple files.
- Auto shutdown, run script after encoding.
- Bulk processing.
- Set encoding priority.
- Drag and drop function.
- Stream mapping and multiplexing.
- Bulk YouTube url and m3u8 download.
- Record live streams on YouTube.
- File filtering
- Bulk cut and link files.
- Bulk export of image thumbnails.
- Bulk split audio or video files.
- FFmpeg GUI.
the FFmpeg Batch AV application
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.