FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard Windows file manager. The program helps you with your daily work in windows. You will find all the necessary functions to manage your data inventory.
- Dual panel technology – horizontal and vertical.
- Tabbed interface.
- Full desktop access.
- Optional tree view for each panel.
- Built-in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format.
- View files and view thumbnails within files as well.
- Built-in file handling: ZIP (read, write)
- Handling nested files.
- Plugins for other archive (RAR, 7z,)
- Simple view – unstructured view for files and folders.
- Connected browsing.
- Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu.
- Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders (alternatively as a Windows function or FreeCommander)
- Drag and drop file support.
- Search files (and within the file).
- Search for duplicates.
- Generate and verify MD5 and SHA checksum
- Wipe files.
- Multi-rename tool.
- Paths longer than 255 characters.
- File properties and context menu.
- Folder size calculation.
- Folder comparison.
- Folder synchronization.
- Modify the date and file attributes.
- Folder / Program Favorites.
- File filters for view and file functions.
- User defined columns for detailed views
- Automatic views.
- Simple FTP/SFTP client (64 bit SFTP only)
- Access to mobile devices (eg smartphones, tablets).
- DOS command line.
- Quick view.
- Quick search.
- Quick start.
- Desktop screenshots.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Multilingual support.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
Download the FreeCommander app
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.