A hotspot is a physical location where people can access the internet, using Wi-Fi, over a wireless local area network (WLAN). Most of us refer to these locations as "Wi-Fi hotspots".
In simpler words, hotspots are places where users can wirelessly connect their devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or computers to the internet.
Creating a hotspot in Windows is now a very easy task that is completed in a few easy-to-understand steps. The instructions below are for setting up a PC running Windows 11 on wireless WI-FI.
1. Click the Windows Settings app or press the Windows logo key + I at the same time
2. In the sidebar, select Network and Internet.
3. Click on the mobile hotspot option and enable it.
4. Click on the symbol >
5. Choose between sharing via Wi-Fi
6. From the network properties option, give your Wi-Fi a name and enter a password.
7. Finally, tap on the save option.
8. From there, search with your mobile or another computer, find your HotSpot, and enter the password.
SEE IT IN PICTURES
WATCH IT ON VIDEO
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.