CamStudio is a capture software for Windows that can capture all video and audio activity on the screen, creating industry standard AVI video files and optionally converting them to Flash (SWF) streaming video.
It can add high-quality screen captions to your recordings in seconds, and with the unique Video Annotation feature you can even personalize your videos by including a webcam movie of yourself "picture-in-picture". above your desktop.
CamStudio also comes with its own Lossless Codec that produces excellent results with a much smaller file size compared to other more popular codecs.
You have complete control over your video output and can choose to use custom cursors, record the entire screen or just a portion of it, and can reduce or increase the recording quality depending on whether you want shorter videos (for emailing to people, for example) or you can have "better quality" for CD/DVD burning.
Where you can use it:
- You can use it to create demo videos for any software program.
- Create a set of videos that answer your most frequently asked questions.
- Create educational videos for your school.
- Use it to record a problem with your computer so you can show people for technical support.
- Finally, you can also use it to create video-based products that you wish to sell.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
Download the CamStudio application
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.