WinCDEmu is a free CD/DVD/BD emulator that allows you to mount optical disc images by simply clicking on them in Windows Explorer. If you've downloaded an ISO image and want to use it without burning it to a blank disc, WinCDEmu is the easiest way to do it.
- Mount ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG images with one click.
- It supports an unlimited number of virtual drives.
- It runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows from XP to Windows 11.
- Allows creating ISO images via a context menu in Explorer.
- Small installer size - less than 2MB.
- It does not require a reboot after installation.
- It was translated into more than 20 languages.
- It does not take up drive letters when not in use.
- It supports data, DVD-video and BD-video images.
- WinCDEmu is free for any kind of use.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
Download the WinCDEmu application
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.