Neat Download Manager is a simple and lightweight GUI wrapped around a powerful Download engine. It was designed to be simple, easy to use and respectful of hardware resources (CPU, Ram, Power).
Both Windows and Mac versions share the same Download engine. Browser extensions could be added to Firefox, Chrome, MS Edge and other Chromium-based browsers (Opera, Brave, Vivaldi).
- It uses an optimized dynamic segmentation algorithm.
- It speeds up your downloads up to your total available bandwidth.
- Organizes your downloads by download status and file type, video, document, etc
- It supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols.
- It supports HTTP Proxy and SOCKS Protocol.
- It supports HTTP authentication and proxy authentication.
- It has pause/resume capabilities and can resume damaged downloads.
- It has a browser extension that can send download links to it and helps you download video/audio from any website.
- It allows you to set a bandwidth limit on your downloads even while the download is in progress.
- It can download all .ts files of an HLS video and finally merge all parts into a single .ts file.
- Can renew expired downloads.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.