Turn Off the Lights is a lightweight and useful plugin designed for a more comfortable viewing experience. It's a browser extension that darkens the webpage and highlights the video.
For example, it works for all well-known video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Hulu, Metacafe, YouKu, etc. It's a unique extension that you've never seen before. Not only that, but these extensions are compatible with Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Maxthon and Yandex
The entire page will go dark so you can watch the videos as if you were in the cinema. With a single click of the lamp button, the page will go dark to automatically focus on the video. Clicking it again will return the page to normal mode.
- Turn the lighting on and off by clicking on it.
- Support many video sites: YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo,... and more.
- Adjust YouTube to Auto HD: Set videos to autoplay in HD. Users can choose from higher levels > 8K > 5K > 4K > 1080p > 720p > 480p > 360p > 240p > 144p >
- Auto Wide: Automatically plays the video in the widest mode.
- Option to make the screen dark when the user clicks the play button
- Option to enable/disable fade in and fade out effects.
- Custom colors.
- Option for flash detection.
- Option to show opacity level bar.
- Eye protection option for when it's night.
- Ambient lighting option that shows a glow around the video player.
- Option to show the dark layer at the top of the window and more..
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows, macOS, Android
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.