Tired of searching every time to find the program you want to run among dozens of icons on your desktop? Fix the problem with FSL Launcher.
It is a simple, very useful program that runs at computer startup and will help you organize your shortcuts.
You can create app titles by category and drop the icons on your computer desktop into the corresponding category. This way you will be able to find the program you want to run very quickly.
- Manage shortcuts for apps, documents, url links, folder path and more.
- Category organization (launch multiple tabs) with quick select menu.
- Backup and restore for groups, shortcuts and program settings (to/from Zip file).
- MS-DOS file compatibility (.COM files, etc.).
- Manage multi-user shortcuts, separate shortcut database for each Windows user.
- Drag and drop support (copy or move from Windows desktop or folders).
- Auto hide feature with customizable show and hide timings
- Stay on top (always on top) selectable option.
- Ability to copy or move shortcuts under categories.
- Select one or more shortcuts, then copy or move using the keyboard: CTRL-X (cut), CTRL-C (copy), and CTRL-V (paste).
- Group menu button.
- Support drag and drop between groups. to copy or move (if the Shift key is pressed) shortcuts from group to group (Window XP, 2003, MCE and Vista only).
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows
Download the FSL Launcher app
|Follow us on Google News|
Post a comment
We will be very happy for you to actively participate and comment on our topic. Alternatively, you can send your message through our Facebook page. I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.